Translate my blog

Saturday, June 05, 2010

and a little more…..

A recent visit to Peppermint Stitches at Toowong found this little cutie pattern coming home with me….

It is a Melly & Me design and it took no time to complete, although stuffing those little feelers, was no picnic!

P1020785 

I’ve advanced a little more with my Candied Hexagon blocks too.

P1020786

Card classes this week was a scrapbook page and a tile.

P1020787 My children gave me such lovely cards for Mothers Day this year that I wanted them to be displayed in a special way, so this was how I did it.P1020790

Using a matt-glaze 4” tile and ‘rub-on’s’ we created this little piece of art work. I ‘borrowed’ the easel from Jordan, it was the perfect size.

P1020791

Blog all updated……I’m off to bed in my flannel sheets, it’s getting cold here at night!

Thanks for visiting.

979a573d08cd17f888a243d41cb3ae39

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post Julie...Love your New Softie..for Bubby I am Guessing..lol.and your Scrap pages look Great too.
cheers

Cath Ü said...

You amaze me with your many talents....
Cath's Blog
Cath Ü