Translate my blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My week in review…..it’s count down time again!

Just three more weeks until the school holidays begin for the long, long, hot summer holidays, and I can’t wait!

In the mean time this is what I worked on during the past week.

P1020210 My second to last block from Homespun's Breast of Friends BOM. This block is designed by Natalie Lymer and I really love her whimsical drawings!

P1020212 I went to a make and take workshop with a Stamping-up consultant and these were the little beauties she showed us. It was a lot of fun and certainly a break from using a needle and thread!

I have begun to machine quilt the Christmas Wish BOM, it had languished on the floor in front of the sewing machine and I was tired of stepping over it to get to the said machine I just had to get over my quilters block and begin!

So far so good!

Today Jordan has been invited to a Pool Party for a school friends 13th Birthday so after we drop him off Greg and I are going to find somewhere nice to have a bite to eat.

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day.

images 979a573d08cd17f888a243d41cb3ae39

3 comments:

Kali said...

Julie your block is gorgeous...love the fabrics you've chosen.

FlourishingPalms said...

Don't you love Natalie Lymer's work? I just bought her pattern "Paris Collection," and can't wait to get started.

Best wishes on the machine quilting. I have the same issue getting started. It's a big hurdle. But once I start, it seems easier. I hope it's that way for you too. We're looking forward to seeing it finished.

Cath Ü said...

As usual your work is fantastic... I love the amount of work you get through too.. well done....
Cath Ü