Translate my blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

On the road to recovery

I'm feeling much better today, still having some pain but nothing to complain about really.

Yesterday we had an outing to the Gold Coast, first stop was Pacific Fair where we found "Choclicious" It's a speciality chocolate shop with a Coffee Shop attached.

P1010885 P1010886

Jordan ordered a Hot Chocolate and a Chocolate Mousse Torte, his eyes were a bit too big for his belly.....dad had to finish it off for him!

I sampled the Chili Chocolate and a Lavender flavoured one.  Greg and Jordan were less adventurous and stuck to flavours they were sure they would like.  I liked both of the ones I chose, the chili was very surprising, I'd certainly buy it again.

Then we found Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, and purchased a 12 pack to take home.

So with all the sitting around I have been doing for the last few days coupled with the days indulgence my waist band is sure to expand.......the price we pay for a little indulgence?

No comments: