Translate my blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sock Monkey gets into mischief.......

I was drawn to this cute little Sock Monkey via a few different blogs, until I came to a Tutorial that gave great step by step instructions and photographs.

This little one is my interpretation.......

P1010844 P1010845

P1010846 P1010847

Don't let the innocent expression fool you, there is a lot of mischief behind that cute grin!

She has a brother being created to keep her company and probably to be a partner in crime!

It will be interesting to see what they get up to when no one is looking!

3 comments:

Di said...

Hi Julie, that was the same great tutorial that started me making sock monkeys too. I'm amazed at how different everyone's little monkeys turn out. Love your cheeky-looking little girl and will be waiting to see her brother!

Cathy said...

She is so cute...she does look a bit of a criminal though in her strips...I might have to give one a go...have been tempted for a while!! Cathy

SandyQuilts said...

How my gosh how adorable. Thanks. Now I have to find some blue/gold socks.