Translate my blog

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Puff Purse


This cute little purse is from Nicole Mallalieu Design, a very talented Aussie designer. I found the website while blog browsing and couldn't resist the delightful pattern/kit.

The fabric is from my newly acquired scrap stash from Karen Gray Design, the pattern, purse frame and iron-on interfacing came in the kit. I was hesitant to begin the purse because I thought it was going to be difficult......well, was I wrong? Yes, I certainly was! (not something I readily admit to, mind) The instructions were very clear and easy to follow.

The purse went together in just a few short hours. I think a Purse Addiction will fit very well with my Bag Addiction!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Just found this, and SO glad I did!! Great to see that you had success with it.

LOVE those sewing machines in the previous post, too!!

Lissa Jane said...

Julie
love the purse!!! I have never made one cause I put it into the 'too hard' basket, but gee, if you can make one, I am sure I could! *running for cover*

Hope all is well on your patch of the planet!


Lissa

PamelaJ said...

Nice Little Purse Julie Can you make them with any purse frame or is it a Special one.? Love your machines must put up a pic of my Featherweight I aquired a few weeks back Sooooo cute !!
Pam.!