Translate my blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

2nd Holiday project has begun

This project is Miss Janet & Penny Purses

The designer of this pattern is Linda Mahoney and such a generous lady too. I emailed Linda when I was looking for the handles for her design, and she pointed me in the right direction, a shop close to home The Country Quilt Co I picked up the handles and chatted with Marion about the stabilizer required for the pattern.

I went home with intentions of using some stabilizer I had bought several months ago. It just so happened that Linda was teaching a workshop at the store the very next day and Marion mentioned she had been speaking with me the previous day regarding the stabilizer, Linda emailed me saying not to use the other stabilizer and that she would send some the the shop for me to collect, giving the shop time to order some of their own for sale with the pattern.

I was so very grateful just for the information regarding the stabilizer, then for her to give me some, just showed me what a gererous designer she is, so as a small thank you I am telling all who read my blog to consider Linda Mahoney Designs if you get the opportunity!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: