Translate my blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2nd Holiday Project completed


Here is my second holiday project.

Miss Janet and Penny Purse by Linda Mahoney Designs.

I am really happy with the results and more than likely I will make another very soon. I am such a visual learner I did struggle with the instructions that were mostly text.

The base defeated me to begin with so I put it aside and worked on a stitchery for a while, then when I came back to the purse it all came together.

I think the fabric worked well and the inside looks as good as the outside!

Friday night I am meeting a friend for dinner, and I plan on taking my new purse for it's first outing!

What to work on next..............?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! what a Great Job Julie..love the Fabric & the Style...I wouldn't dare tackle anything like this...you have done a Great Job..Glad you will get a chance to show it off.
cheers
maree

Khris said...

Julie how nifty is that....well done. I love it. Hugs Khris

Ozjane said...

I think attatching it to that frame would defeat me. I have a few in my collection and have never used them.
Any time you want something to do a blog tutorial on....let me give you the topic.

Love the bag as well.

Hugs