Translate my blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kind Hearts are the Garden























Kind Hearts are the Garden stitchery wall hanging.

This stitchery is the latest of my UFO's to be completed. I was given the stitchery as a gift from my friend Helen and it was finished some time last year. I wasn't sure how to complete it so it sat in my orphaned block box for several months.

Last week I had the inspiration to finish it, and in keeping with my stash reducing tactic, the corners/border/binding/wadding and backing came from my stash!

It is a wonderful feeling both to finish a UFO and to use up fabrics from my stash.

I hope to spend this Easter long weekend completing or at least working on some other projects.....before the urge to begin something new strikes!

Happy Easter to you all!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Khris said...

Wow this is great too Julie...love it....hugs Khris

Lissa Jane said...

I can't beleive it.. I own that pattern too!


looks great!


Lissa