Translate my blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday….still my favourite day of the week!

Today I have the final item of my Honey Bun Fun project completed.

I did a little outdoor photography in Greg’s lovely garden. I think if I had my life to live over I would study photography, because I think it would be a wonderful talent to explore.

This however, is my lame attempt at photography!

P1030176

P1030175

Leah and Corrie visited us today, taking with them the bag, mummy purse, sling and quilt I have made for their baby.  It has certainly given back some space in my sewing room!

Thanks for visiting,

008DC098248A64EFA549EBDC3B76FD8B

2 comments:

Leah said...

I always enjoy your photos :) I love that they have scenic backgrounds.

Joy said...

Ooooh Julie it looks fabulous!!! I'm just catching up on my fave blogs and I came across this on yours - love it :o)!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)