Translate my blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Not usually messy…..but get a look at this!

It’s Friday already, the first week of my holidays have gone by very quickly.

Such a lovely week, cloudy, overcast, rainy, little watery sunshine, we’ve had it all.

Today I have been listening to an eclectic mix of music, from The Dixie Chicks and Garth Brooks to Jimmy Barnes, Little River Band and Michael Bolton, a little bit country and a little bit Rock’n’Roll.

So while this music has kept my foot tapping and my son’s ears a little painfull with my singing, what else have I been up to?

It is confession time…..my sewing space is a MESS! and I have a pile of clean clothes waiting to be folded or hung up….and none of these things have been able to take my attention away from Honey Bun Fun by Joy Coey.

P1030168 P1030169 P1030171 P1030172P1030170

I’ve managed to spread my mess to 5 different work areas…..must be some kind of record surely?

P1030165

It’s all been worth it when I see this little sewing box.

P1030166 P1030167

I’ve also all but finished the zippy pouch and the needle roll, just need to hand stitch the binding. I’ve saved that for tonight when I sit to watch Mamma Mia on Channel 7 at 9pm.

So now that I have exhausted myself I shall endeavour to clean up the mess, so I can begin all over again tomorrow! These holidays are the greatest!

Thanks for visiting,

008DC098248A64EFA549EBDC3B76FD8B

3 comments:

Contented Caroline said...

It's lovely Julie - very impressive and I might have to get myself that pattern!!

Jeanette said...

Looks gorgeous Julie. What did you end up using for the wadding?

Sharrieboberry said...

Super cute. No zipper problems? It looks well done!