Translate my blog

Saturday, May 08, 2010

The week that was

A short working week, thanks to the long weekend, meant I gave housework a miss, but filled in the ‘spare’ time by doing some grocery shopping.

At card classes this week we celebrated a birthday, so the usual practice is for us all to make them a card.

Leah didn’t have any time off to spend card making so I made two!

P1020755

I also finished knitting a scarf using the wool I was given for my last birthday by my dear friend Debbie. P1020756     A delightful Sea Horse from my lovely “Sew Sunny Homestyle” book by Tone Finnanger, was another simple finish. P1020758

 

Card classes this week included a Mothers Day card and a heart shaped goodie bag idea.

P1020757

Wishing all the Mothers out there a lovely day tomorrow!

Happy Mothers Day

979a573d08cd17f888a243d41cb3ae39

1 comment:

FlourishingPalms said...

You've got quite a few lovelies there, Julie. My favorite is the knitted scarf which is very pretty. You've finished just in time to start wearing it!

Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Linda, who's still in Oz because her Friday flight was aborted!