Translate my blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

My week in review

This week has gone super fast, always the way when busy I guess.

Saw The Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson at the movies this week, it was very watchable, although Mel has certainly aged! Later that night Lethal Weapon was on TV and it made me realize how many years had passed since that little gem had been made!!

This week I completed a cushion from a stitchery.

P1020480 

I also went to a Stampin’ Up Workshop, where we made a gift box suitable for Easter giving, and did a scrapbook layout, I still haven’t added the photographs to mine, but that will happen soon I hope!

P1020484

Another project started and finished in the same week is this bag and sunglasses case.

P1020481 P1020482

This set will be set aside for future gifts.  There is a small scrap from the glasses case that I am trying to turn into a little purse, let’s see how that goes shall we?

Thanks for visiting,

Dahlia 979a573d08cd17f888a243d41cb3ae39

5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a delightful cushion this is. You certainly have been busy this week!!

Linda’s Textiles said...

You have been busy! Your cushion looks lovely.

FlourishingPalms said...

The maytroshka dollies stitchery turned out so cute and look perfect in the pillow you made. Yet another bag! You're too much! Did you make the eyeglass case with a metal carpenter's ruler, like those Snap Happy bags?

Two weeks and counting, right?

Contented Caroline said...

My, my Julie, you have been busy. I LOVE that stitchery cushion - where did you find that little gem - just gorgeous - I'm pleased you scrap too, I do too and love it although quilting tends to be my priority I LONG for scrapbook time. Lovely bag too, well done you.
Hugs xx

Cath Ü said...

You scrap too..???? LOL

I see you have used one of the spring things on the sunnies case.. Love everything...
Caths Blog

Cath Ü