Translate my blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Only 4 more sleeps!

Christmas is almost upon us and I have now decorated my blog for the festive season.

There are so many great sites out there with helpful advice and free stuff to use on a blog I can’t help but get a bit carried away with it all.

Today I used my publishing program to print out a calendar for the next few days, so I can have a bit of a timetable for chores needing to be completed.  Yes I am a control freak!

No……to use the works of my mother……”I’m just organised!”

Today I’m having my hair done and I need to make the shortbread. Tomorrow I’m having my nails done, and I need to ice the Christmas Cake…..so you can see a pattern forming….I’m not only ‘very organised’ I’m a little self absorbed too NO…..just needing to take a little more care with ones appearance now one has entered the second half of ones life!  I sound a touch Royal don’t I?

Oh and here is our tree…….

P1020310

Christmas 2009

I wish all those caught up in the preparations for Christmas some coolish weather, a good parking space at the shops, comfortable shoes, helpful sales assistants, a full purse and grateful family and friends who appreciate all the effort you go to!!! 

Oh and a big glass of whatever you care to imbibe so that if all the above fails to happen you will forget in time for the main event! Salute!

Thanks for visiting.

!cid_D7DAB94B4A32458085BAD679F9A6D7E3@owner8f1ed946b 979a573d08cd17f888a243d41cb3ae39

1 comment:

FlourishingPalms said...

What a Christmas-y blog to visit! You're definitely in the spirit of the season. But I love your Christmas tree colors the most. I haven't seen a purple tree, but it's the best!