Translate my blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alphabet Stitchery


This design was available from this blog, not on a monthly basis as I have captioned my photographs, but a weekly block posting.


The wall hanging has turned out to be 33" x 26", considering the stitchery blocks were cut at 31/2" it sure did grow!

I didn't really have an idea of how I was going to put it together until I started, I just placed the stitchery blocks on my cutting table and cut fabrics to fit into the spaces...

That makes two WIP's completed on these very short school holidays. Now lets see......what's next?

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Well done you...2 proects down, how many to go?? The alphabt quilt is very effective!! Enjoy Wednesday...Im not leaving the house today, planning to sew up a storm!! What do you have planned?? Cathy

Cathy said...

Was just listening to the song on your blog..Material Girl...very clever!!lol, CAthy

Cath Ü said...

Good to see someone else does patchwork like me.. lays it out and makes bits to fit....LOL
Julie the quilt looks fantastic... you did my drawings justice..made them took better in fact...
T cups and T pots started today....
Cath Ü