Translate my blog

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Box of Daisies - New Project



Box of Daisies
by Calico Farm Designs.








This project is the next cab of the rank.....I have a tendency, as I know many others do, to buy patterns and never make them up.

I have even sold some on Ebay never having opening them. I get caught up in the moment while in the shop and think I can't live without a pattern and buy it without much thought, I'm a retailers dream shopper.

Now I know that I probably will always be this way, but in order to get rid of the guilt feelings I am making myself make the pattern up ASAP then I can justifiably say I couldn't live without it!!!

I guess my sister and I aren't too different after all, she doesn't buy patterns and not make them up, but she has put clothes in the charity bin with the price/manufacturers tag still intact! Ya can't fight genetics!

Back to the machine!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jacquie said...

Oh, glad to know it's not just me. I do have the best of intentions. Now if a day were let's say...36 hours instead of 24...maybe?