I did a little free motion quilting, in a simple daisy like flower pattern randomly over the rectangle and wadding.
The resulting rectangle was a bit too large for the bag I pictured in my mind, but fortunately.....I had forgotten to make handles, so I whacked off a couple of 1.5" strips from the width of the rectangle, this fixed both dilemma's...handles and a narrower rectangle!
I added a pocket to my lining and put it all together, boxing the bottom. I stitched the yo-yo's around the top and to the handles.
Today I took it for a road test when we went for a drive to Toowoomba, my purse, mobile phone, reading glasses and my camera all fitted perfectly!
Another bag to add to my growing collection!