Translate my blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Short holiday in Caloundra

I have returned home, rested and refreshed! Jordan and I spent a week with my sister Wanda and her daughter Kate.

I managed to finish 2 books and begin a 3rd, finish my hand embroidery projects ready for the next steps, do a little shopping, have nanny naps most days, go for pleasant, scenic walks, provided we could block out the kids whining when we went further than they would have liked!!!

No cooking, very little cleaning - my idea of a great break!

So now I am back and after I get over the mountain of washing and ironing, I will probably feel like I haven't been away....how surprising!

No that's not going to happen...my batteries have been recharged, and I will face 2008 with renewed energy and enthusiasm!

No comments: