Translate my blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Newest ATC's


CONFETTI - These Atc's remind me of Confetti so that is how they acquired their name! I had enough to make 6 full cards, with the left over bits I zig-zagged them together to create the 7th. I do not as a rule have difficulty in throwing away bits....but these cards have brought out a new side of me! Interesting!!!



CONFETTI
OBSESSION - My obsession seems to be bags, and this fabric was a scrap I knew would suit my purpose perfectly! Once again I was unable to throw away a couple of bits that didn't reach 'legal size' so the zig-zag feature of my machine fixed that! Although not as obvious as the join in the Confetti ATC.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindi said...

Ooh, I like the ATCs. Lovely bright colours and good designs.

cat in tassie said...

These look great, Julie. I hope I get one of these in the swap.

Delia (Del) said...

Yes the colours are lovely and they look great.
Delia

Lissa Jane said...

Julie
I am near laughing myself silly here.. methinks you are now addicted to ATC's.. you are not only a 'widget whore' but an ATC whore as well.. well done on the ATC's they are ripper rita!


Lissa