Translate my blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

This is how my place looks on a Friday



Originally uploaded by julie59baby

I just had to document my Friday class last week, it must have been one of the very few times all the girls were working at the same time!

However, I can't resist adding a few comments, that will reveal their true stitching personalities!
Photo 1 shows them all working, Shock Horror!
Photo 2 shows how they usually act, demonstrated by Terry.
Photo 3 shows another side to their toil, is that a yawn on the right?
Photo 4 shows Margaret personified, our resident Couch Potato!
Photo 5 shows how Helen managed to remember how to operate her sewing machine, after only a few hours.
Photo 6 shows how Miss Goody Two-Shoes, Bev is always hard at work!

1 comment:

Khris said...

I spy with my little eye somebody starting with Mmmmmm....hehehe
Hugs,Khris