Translate my blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another week and no stitching....


I really hope this isn't becoming a habit.... I have done no stitching this week and that is a rare thing for me.

It was my first week back at work so I'm blaming that but when I only work from 6am to 8am that is a bit of a stretch even for a committed procrastinator!

The week was a pleasant one just the same, saw Deja Vu at the movies starring Denzel Washington. I had not seen any previews so wasn't sure what kind of movie to expect. I have liked every movie I have seen with Denzel as the star so I suppose I did expect a good one.

No didn't disappoint! As the title suggests the move is about Deja Vu and as I don't want to spoil it for anyone who reads this I won't go into details suffice to say I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others.

My Patchwork classes started this week for term 1 and everyone including me was excited to get back to it. I do hope we can all be very productive during 2007 and have lots to show for our efforts.

Thursday saw me having a little retail therapy using our credit card reward points that I had converted into Vouchers. It was fun buying things and not using real money! A little like using a credit card I suppose?

I redeemed some points for an MP3 player. I had coveted my daughters since the day she bought hers, although I still can't work out how to turn hers off! I have managed to load some of my music onto my MP3 and will have to practice with the manual and the tiny 4cm x 3cm piece of equipment....it could certainly disappear between the cushions on a couch without any trouble at all....had better put a long lead on it?

No comments: