Translate my blog

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Needle & Thread Holder


On the night I returned from the Toowoomba excursion I started the kit I bought at the first shop.

The kit included all the requirement to complete the project, I just needed to complete the stitchery.

I was determined to justify my purchase by getting something finished ASAP.

The next day while my Friday Class was in progress I finished it off and put it together. I had a rectangle of felt I wasn't sure what to do with...."Read the instructions!" I hear you suggest? Not a chance....I thought that it was a padding added under the finished embroidery and set about stitching in on.

The next layer was a tight fit but I worked on regardless! Once all the bits were covered I skimmed the instructions to see that the extra piece of felt was to be glued to the underside of the timber to stop it from moving or scratching the table top!

No comments: