Translate my blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter......

My holidays are almost 3 days old, and I have been enjoying every moment of them. I am currently working on my Alphabet Stitchery's, only the remainder of the machine quilting then the binding until the wall hanging is complete.

 

P1010799

SQATC - Post Card Swap

This was part of yesterdays efforts. I was inspired by this blog and I'm looking forward to doing some more raw edge applique on another project that is brewing in my mind.

P1010800 SCQATC - Post Card Swap

Paper piecing is a perfect technique for this sized canvas and I love some of the cute little designs available on the net.

1 comment:

Di said...

Ah, yes, Julie, who isn't inspired by that blog! Nevertheless, I think your very own work is inspiring, especially the gorgeous stippling. Well done!