Translate my blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

See Thru Project Pocket

P1010788 P1010786

I'm sure there are many of you out there who come up with brilliant ideas when you least expect them, not something I am known for, I can make just about anything using a pattern, and on the odd occasion I have designed something of my own, but it isn't something I consider my strong point. 

So this morning on my way to work at 5.30am I was taken totally by surprise when I thought how great it would be to make a project pocket that enabled me to see what was hiding inside.

It must have been my trip to Spotlight on Sunday where I saw the clear vinyl for sale that got me thinking.  So today I put it into action and created my first See Thru Project Pocket.  The original pattern is by Catherine Baynes of Willow Valley Store, the clear vinyl is my own idea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a Clever Chic...Great Job.
cheers