Translate my blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let's scrap book the clock.....


While blog browsing I came across this idea.....

Pictures

Jordan was having difficulty reading the time from our kitchen clock, in part I think, because it had Roman Numerals.

After finding this blog post, I let the idea percolate overnight, then this morning when Greg began taking the wall hangings and clock down from the next section of wall to be given "The Treatment" I thought it was a perfect opportunity to give it a go.

I printed the numbers out in a Word Document onto a cute Daisy printed paper, then cut out the numbers using a circle cutter. The stickers seemed to be appropriate, and the butterfly signifies to me how flies!

I'm really happy with the way it has turned out, probably amateurish, but there wasn't much space to work with!!!LOL

P1010687

No comments: