Translate my blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pencil Rolls

Jordan was involved in a Secret Santa gift swap at school this year, and as luck would have it, he drew a girl, well lucky for me that is!!! It is always a struggle to find a gift in the $5 price range that isn't junk, or lollies, so I remembered that I had seen these pencil rolls on many blogs and thought that may be a suitable gift idea.

We purchased a pack of metallic gel pens and I set about making the roll. To cut a long story short, the one I made didn't get photographed before it was given away, so I made one for Jordan and another for a friend of his, Andrew. Jordan is already using his, but as yet Andrew hasn't received his, I do hope he likes it.

As you can see I have also been dabbling with my digital scrap booking program too. Is there no end to the wonderful things a computer and Internet connection can reveal? I hope not I love it!

1 comment:

Birdydownunder said...

no end indeed. lol
what is a pencil roll