Translate my blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wristlet

Here is my first attempt at a Wristlet from this Blog by Elizabeth Hartman.

As happens, I found the pattern while blog browsing and it is the first one I have purchased as a PDF Pattern.

I have to say that I am really impressed with the format.....no postage charges, no waiting and best of all no restrictions on the number of pages to print for a paper pattern, so the colour photographs were there for each step of the construction. It made the first attempt so easy.

Look at how neatly the zipper fits in. I can see all kinds of applications, for these bags, toiletries, makeup, project bags.....the list is endless......I think I will make the smaller one as a carry bag for my digital camera!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

Julie
I love this wristlet and yes, great size for a digital camera or even the very expensive mobile phone I throw into my handbag with abandon!


You really are turning into a bag lady.. what do I mean, TURNING?? you ARE a bag lady!


Lissa