Translate my blog

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Hour Quilt Pattern Book

Happy Hour by Atkinson Designs Terry Atkinson

Even though I am in a self imposed purchase drought, I could not help myself earlier this week when I found this pattern at the Iddy Biddy web site. I was only there to purchase some Insulbrite to make some pot holders when I saw this pattern book.
It has stash reducing designs giving both fat 1/4 and yardage cutting instructions, with designs for using the scraps created by making the initial quilt in the form of bags and table runners.
The service from Wendy as always was impeccable, and the free gifts included most appreciated.
I placed my order Tuesday evening and the package arrived Friday afternoon......so I highly recommend shopping with this wonderful online shop.
Now to find the time to whip up another quilt!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

that's a fun quilt (the happy hour one) to make! I am working on quilting one right now. :)