Translate my blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been TAGGED! Thanks Linda!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So here are 7 things about me...

1. I love going to the movies! I like all kinds, although not particularly fond of horror, or sci-fi, I do love a good "Tear Jerker" My favorite movie is Love Actually, starring Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson and "Mr Darcy" can't think of his real name.......?

2. Music is another of my vices....A teenager in the mid 1970's my music tastes began there. I never could understand my friends fascination for The Bay City Rollers.....My first concert ever was a free concert in the Brisbane Botanical Gardens - Peter Allen he was a brilliant showman! My favorite performer at the moment is Billy Joel. He toured in 2007 and was fantastic.

3. I am the eldest daughter of three, Wanda is 3 years and Leonie is 5 years younger than me. We have a family saying "If you can't say anything horrible, don't say anything at all!"

4. I love housework! I have worked as a house cleaner in the past, and it was such a satisfying feeling to walk into someones mess and leave it looking spectacular.....best part is I didn't have to see them undo all my good work.

5. Reading is also another passion of mine. I love to read. My favourite book is by James Patterson - Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas. We took our caravan to Cairns for a holiday one year, and on the way north stopped at a little roadhouse for the night. No TV reception! so I thought I would start the book, I began reading while the others slept.....I couldn't put it down and I finished reading it before I could turn off the light to sleep! I don't think I have ever read a book in a single sitting before. A tear jerker I must confess!

6. I learned to drive in 1977 in a Mini. My first car was a Mini. It was red, the kind of red that goes powdery. My father repainted it for me using spray cans!!!

7. I am the child of a Vietnam Veteran. My father was an Armorer in the Australian Air force.

I now tag.... Di Jobbins - Caity -Di Bowles - Lissa -Birdy - Khris- Glennie

That took longer than writing my 7 things.... hope you all have fun with it.

3 comments:

Khris said...

Thanks Julie...I have aired my weird/random things to the blog world now...lol..hugs, Khris

Anonymous said...

Ta Julie! I messed up my blog and now there's a new one - I have answeres it there!

Khris said...

Hey Julie you must not have your email address in your profile so I cant reply to any posts you live on my blog. Anyway, just replying to the message you left...OMG Suzi Q in Oz. I played her record over and over and over again as a teenager. LOVE her. Hugs Khris