Translate my blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

First Block Completed

What a great stitching day I had today.
While I passed the time waiting for Leah to arrive in Alexandra Headland for a weeks holiday with a friend, I worked on my half square triangles!
She arrived safely and I have one third of my quilt top to show for my troubles. The blocks look so different when joined to the others. I wasn't sure all the effort was worth it when I saw how ordinary the first block looked, but it is growing on me!
I also discovered Keith Urban's music today. I haven't been living under a rock, I did know of his music, I just didn't know how much I would like it!! I have been listening to some of his songs today and I'm sold! I don't know if he writes his sown songs, but they sure do it for me!

With Greg away in Bathurst watching the V8Supercars maybe I'm easily pleased!!

One Third of the Quilt top finished.....lets see what tomorrow brings?


No comments: