Translate my blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cup Cake Aprons

CUP CAKE APRON
Finally.....something finished! I am very pleased to have completed a project, that I can actually photograph and then post the achievement to my Blogg!
It has been 16 days since my last posting and I know the time hasn't been squandered, but I do wonder what I did in that time?
Oh that's right I have been working on my scrap drawer quilt top.....and my stitchery scrap quilt, so I haven't been totally unmotivated.
At my Patchwork Club Meeting last Wednesday one of the members, Christine, had two of these aprons for "show'n'tell" the design and the pretty fabrics inspired me so much, I just had to make some of my own.
The next day I called into the local Patchwork Shop where by pure chance the fabrics were on sale for 30% off what a bargain!
Obviously it was fate!
So armed with the pattern book - not on sale, but a great buy just the same, I completed two aprons by Saturday! That is fast, even for me!

1 comment:

Birdydownunder said...

love the pretty apron... too nice to work in tho.... does that mean...no housework...sheila